Tired of chasing after clanmates to let them know about meetings, clan wars, tournaments, etc? Can't get your members to sign into a clan forum? Do your members skip over teamspeak host messages out of habit, or just plain forget to pass messages on to others? Even if you answered no to all of the above you may still find this mod makes things conveniently simpler, because now you can send notifications directly through the game upon startup.
When signing into the game, at the top of the notification center(the menu that opens when you click the little button in the bottom right corner), a list appears of all the messages you want your clan to see. Optional fields are MOTD, clan meetings, tournaments, and clan wars. Any and all fields can be disabled, and if you'd like, optional secondary tournament and clan wars messages can be enabled if you want to segregate control without giving access to higher ranking clan messages(everbody has been in that one clan with more drama than a woman's soap opera...).
- Display message of the day from clan leadership
- Display upcoming clan meeting details
- Display tournament details
- Display clan wars details
- Allow designated clanmates to edit tournament/clan wars details without the need to give them access to the MOTD/clan meeting sections
- Ability to disable any/all sections depending on requirements
- Option to display primary, secondary, or both primary and secondary tournament and clan wars details,
- Option to use local or remote header image above message list and/or divider image between messages
You need a webserver to host the configuration files containing message details to broadcast in game. If you don't have one, you can use pastebin.com or a similar service. If you're using remote header/divider images you will need a direct link to the image files. If you don't have your own webserver, imgur.com works well(ex: http://i.imgur.com/xSH9YWB.png).