Saturday, April 18, 2015

9.6 SAE V.11 Test5 AutoAIM 17.04.15. (huge THANKS to Wolf from BlackWoT)



  1. \World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.9.6\scripts\client\mods\

  2. and what will work again for 3 days ??

  3. Downloaded the latest version .....(do a search on google) and the expiry is till end of the month .....anyway , I couldn't find the instruction as to how to use this so I just trail and error ....after 2 days of use, this is what I gathered ......

    When you point towards the tank, the server reticle will auto lock the weak spot and you can fire at will ( best thru destructible object ) depending on the rest of the mods you have installed , it may react differently. Maybe because of my mod setup , if the target is behind walls, rocks, it doesn't allow you to fire .

    I especially like the 2 sec allowance after target disappear as you can notice that the reticle is still following the target movement , you can fire and I did kill 2 tanks with that .

    Similarly , when you auto lock the target , you will still notice the server reticle moves faster than the turrent rotates, it happens when a LT was trying to circle me .

    Overall , my accuracy has improved , W8 getting better . Best use for HT, MT and TD for snipping . Have not tested on SPG yet .....

    I still do not know how to rotate the weak spot part .....any advice ? or anybody can help in publishing the instruction manual

  4. I see the download there is not thing is it I look so how do I get this mod ?

    1. Stop using Internet Explorer...
      Press the download link and download it, unpack to \World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.9.6\scripts\client\mods\

  5. how can i use this aim bot ?? can anyone explain it ?