Sunday, September 27, 2015

9.10 b4it Beta - Version 11 By Jeong

Advertise



9.10 b4it.  V11
100% working without any issue!
Totally new coded mod!
0 (ZERO) FPS decrease


Including:
- 6th sense without perk!
- RedBall
- AutoFocus
- Destructibles on minimap
- Tundra
- Lasers
- Enemy Reload timer + powerbar
- 6th sense (Rudy The Dog sound when are you spotted)
- When enemy aiming at you shows damage indicator
- Auto Repair (repair modules, crew health + Automatic Extinguisher)
- Info Panel to target (Show installed modules to target + real visible distance and Maximum visible distance)
- Gui setting

Changelog:

V11:
List is to long, will write later all in details.
Here Key changes:
Optimize 6th sense
Fix target info
Added laser show only if enemy see for you
Added keys
Change config, remove many parts and move it in hangar gui
Not support protanki now, late may be changed
And fix big count founded bugs...















Advertise

15 comments:

  1. Is there a config file ,to turn off barking dog? I don't see it no more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what says screenshots, where is the config? :)

      Delete
  2. When i go into sniper, gun sights vanish,than turret locks up,than I lose control of my tank,I had to put older version back in. I'm using "WoTSiteNet" xvm not protanki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not because of this mod, its because of your outdated Crosshair

      Delete
  3. Ok in python its give me a "avatar_input_handler" error from my zoom, so b4it don't mix with my zoom ,With out zoom mod,b4it works, any suggestion for new zoom mod ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't test with avatar_input_handler, but tested with PMOD and works perfect.

      Delete
  4. to plant this item?

    ReplyDelete
  5. NICE mod ! but pc to slow,Do you have just the 6th sense mod just by itself,my pc could run that alone,without too much fps lost,Thanks for your hours of hard work on the mods!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looknice but crash...pc....and no settings for eliminting stupid sexty sense
    and dog idiot sound

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crashes - cant help you there, could be million reasons.
      Dog - http://prntscr.com/8l4as7 disable it in options (ingame)

      Delete
  7. Is there a setting that u can turn off info panel ,when u aim at tank, I get mini freeze ups, got the setting up to 6,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like version 10 better , I can config the mod better to my style of game, and also to my PC,I hope you keep both ,way's to config mod :),Tanks for all your work you do !

      Delete
  8. Anyway to turn everything off except the 6th sense mod? Really dont want all the other mods.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Der vorhergehende mod ist besser , bei den neuen selbst wenn man alles abschaltet gehen die fps gegen 0 , schade aber der ansatz ist super
    Mach weiter so dann bist du bald der king unter den moddern :)

    ReplyDelete