Thursday, May 5, 2016

9.14.1 4HOTA Image Clocks (18 versions)

Advertisements

9.14.1 4HOTA Image Slocks



















YOU MUST HAVE " 4HOTA XVM " FOR THE IMG CLOCKS TO WORK !

4HOTA XVM IS INCLUDED IN DOWNLOAD

    STEP (1)

(1) OPEN THE " (1) 4HOTA_XVM " FILE 

(2) COPY THE FOLDER  "res_mods"

(3) OPEN YOUR WORLD OF TANKS LOCATION.... normally C:\Games\Worldoftanks....

(4) PASTE INSIDE OF "World_of_Tanks" folder

(5) OVERWRITE OR REPLACE ALL


    STEP (2)

(1) OPEN FOLDER " (2) IMG CLOCKS" 

(2) OPEN THE FILE YOU WANT TO USE  EXAMPLE  "P.O.W."

(3) COPY THE FOLDER  "res_mods"

(4) PASTE INSIDE OF "World_of_Tanks" folder

(5) REPLACE OR OVERWRITE ALL

FOR MORE INFORMATION  ON PERSONALIZE MODS ,CONTACT US AT : http://4hota.net/Mods.html


Advertisements

6 comments:

  1. hi ! thx a lot ! nice mod ! but enemy tanks names and icons in player's panel are inverted ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest you try the 4hota contours icon ,go to curseforge.com to download

    ReplyDelete
  3. The names of players an contours look fine to me I'm just using what was in download. I'm not using any no contours at all. I herd that the full 4hota XVM was perfect. Thanks for amazing clocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you don't like the 4hota contours icons jimbos contours work great to with 4hota XVM. I found that aslin dose the invert thing,but his to much info for me,but 4hota contours are nice, I think you can get them in main XVM download it's a few post below this post or like other guy said ,curseforge has them,

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a file in the configs<XVM<4HOTA ,I think it's Players Panel.xc you open it with note pad and look for the line says something about mirrow turn on or opitsite what it say than save,

    ReplyDelete