Friday, May 20, 2016

SHORTE.ST And Pop-Ups GONE !!!

Yes, I actually will test if using ONLY google AdSense ads is better.

Simply, I made a 100% copy of this blog but WITHOUT short.st links (that annoying countdown shit that tends to NOT fork for all), WITHOUT ANY pop-ups and WITHOUT any redirections to G2A.com

The ONLY ads will be served by google AdSense:


If this proves to work better, the original PKWOT blog will be cleaned from SHORTE.ST, Pop-Ups and G2A.com
And YES, there is a price to pay for a faster way to get to your mods.

If you use AdBlock or any addon like that you will get blocked.

WEB LINK

9 comments:

  1. While I see the logic in the change, I also don't. The Pop-Ups and G2A.com I 100% agree with but the 5-second links.... meh. I mean if people are really annoyed with waiting 5 seconds to support whoever (Mod author, Mod finder, etc..) then they really should do 1 of 3 things.
    1) Stop trying to get the mods
    2) Go find the original postted link themselves.
    3) Grow up and deal with it.

    The way I feel about this is people need to choose 1 thing to get rid of and that is between pop-ups and ad-links.
    No Ad-links = keep pop-ups
    Keep Ad-Links = No Pop-ups
    Honestly, waiting 5 seconds is better to me then get pop-ups on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also like to point out this line:
      "And YES, there is a price to pay for a faster way to get to your mods"

      Delete
  2. Honestly, waiting 5 seconds is better to me then get pop-ups on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No pop-up and only google ads = No adblock :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. since i'm hiding my adblocker with a tampermonkey script... but i guess the majority doesn't know its possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To Google, thank you!

      Delete
  5. since i'm hiding my adblocker with a tampermonkey script... but i guess the majority doesn't know its possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The majority are still struggling with the option of disabling AdBlock for a domain :)

      Delete
  6. yeahh : thanks for us <3

    ReplyDelete