Wednesday, August 31, 2016 DarkTeam Tundra V.4.1 By Android


(sorry, old picture - I'm to lazy for a new screenshot) DarkTeam Tundra V.4.1 By Android

Source Link



  1. Cannot download. Ad site in the middle is spreading malware in JavaScript and AV is blocking it.
    It never did that before so it's not AVs false-positive. Change the ad provider mate.

    1. How about I don't change some 3000+ posts because of your useless free antivirus :)

      Get a better av mate, the one you have is just useless if he is reporting as a malware site...

    2. It's ain't free and it's good. I live from fixing PCs so I guess I will keep my AV of choice. And it did not report the site, it blocked some files the site pushed to my TEMP during the ad-skip countdown and tried to run it. JS/DownloaderAgent_M to be precise.

      It wasn't about itself but about that particular generated ad itself, good ad providers monitor their featured ads for malicious code.

      No need to be cocky, I just want you to be aware that this ad provider throws everything at the user without any checkup.

      Godt weekend :)

    3. You do understand that I use my own site for downloading mods ?

      So what you just said is that your browser excepts all sorts of cookies without even bothering to ask you ?

      Seriously mate, you need to work on your settings...