Sunday, December 4, 2016

News Regarding The WG Planned Ban Wave Part 5 (publicity stunt backfire's)

Advertisements



News Regarding The WG Planned Ban Wave Part 5
Publicity Stunt Backfire's



Someone was watching youtube and had just a little bit too much of WG ass licking, apparently this youtuber has the balls.


Why would I say that ? Well he is the FIRST and ONLY who actually spoken about WG PR stunt with bans concerning famous RU WoT youtubers.

Yusha (ProTanki) his customer support letter:


Translation: 

Gentleman ! Having fun ?
I'm banned - reason -  acc sharing.
So, as long as the system is concerned I shared my acc with another person. Let me just clarify the reason behind this decision (because, ofc, I did NOT share anything).
It's very important to notice, that people, who are responsible for tracking forbidden mods etc and people who are responsible for acc sharing tracking are different teams. So no need to get forbidden mods involved here.
Upd. We found the problem. My advice... If you really did not share your acc you CAN contact customer support (PK: yea, I can imagine that, talking to WG BOT's for a week). I urge you to do it. Every request will be thoroughly checked.
In my case - the reason was that my home has two internet lines from two different ISP (internet service provider) and the system did not understand how I changed "locations" in one minute. For anyone not believing that I have two ISP's, check this one year old video.


Desertod getting baned mid stream:




But here is the interesting part.
Both acc have stayed active during the ban.

Stronk PR WG.
Da comrade, even Stalin and NKVD (the grandfather of KGB) would be proud.




So just in retrospective here:

If you go to a friends house, start WoT and play a good game you will be banned because you could be sharing your acc. Wait what ?!?
I need 10 min by car to work. I sometimes play WoT at work. I will get banned for that ?!?
FU WG and your braindead system.
So, when I do get banned for "acc sharing", imagine the customer support correspondence between me and the EU worst BOT brigade. Yea, that will work.

This is just getting better and better. With Armored Warfare ditching arty, I can see my new home for tank warfare. And NO, I will continue to screw WG when ever I can. This blog is specializing now in "finger in the WG eye" action (I will have to work on the new logo and description but it will be done eventually)

So, as usual:


And the easy fix for the WoT problem:



Advertisements

17 comments:

  1. Ok, what are you supposed to do to avoid a ban ? should I delete/lock my python.log ? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No 100% sure way for now.
      We got an army of coders working on the problem.
      Stay tuned and DON'T use your main acc if you are already banned in the first time.

      Delete
    2. Ok thank you Plazma.

      Delete
  2. What did the video say can someone translate it to english cause the auto generated subtitles suck lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do play AW for a while,and i think thats where ill spend my money now,and FUCK YOU WG,not 1 more cent now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't met a (good) player that WoT hasn't pissed off. I've never payed WoT a dime, they seem to revel in fucking over its users.

      Delete
  4. I'm sorry for Yusha, but WG is going crazy, now I'm coming back to AW,we meet in some map!
    https://i.imgsafe.org/4674e6b6a0.png

    ReplyDelete
  5. >modcucks assblasted that they are getting banned
    Loving every laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only cuck here is you, fucking retard. please continue sucking cock at tier 3 shitter.

      Delete
  6. Hi all ! I have a question: what will going on if banned players start to create each one some accounts they will never use ? is it possible to saturate E.U servers with that method ?

    Piracy is a reason of life !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment demonstrates how dumb cheaters are...

      Servers are not saturated by the number of accounts WoT has, but by the number of players playing the game at the same moment.

      Delete
    2. IT WAS A QUESTION !!!! SO YOU COULD BE POLITE !!! THX A LOT !!!!!

      Delete
  7. John Proctor's ghost is back in W.G staff to burn all witches/cheaters ..... best way to kill that fucking game !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi all, ive just posted my python log to helpics, my 7 day ban ends tomorrow, dont know what to do, either ban all mod users so its a level playing field, or create a wild west server where we can play, anyway i hope my python log helps you all to avoid a ban, ive done over a hundred pound down this game in premium tanks, dont want to lose them with a permaban, dont want to have to play vanilla, unless its across the board
    Have never posted a replay, python log wasnt read only, game autoupdated the top tanker, also first time i had loaded ambush mod, maybe thats the key, a false flag mod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you've better go to Armored Warfare .....

      Delete
  9. I will be banned in the next few days! I have two internet accounts in my house. And I split my account with my wife!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi fellas....I only play for two hours by day and protect python.log for 1 and half moth and no Ban for my account...try it's too easy. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete